The Woodbrook PTO is a nonprofit organization whose membership includes parents and the staff at Woodbrook Elementary School.
The mission of the Woodbrook PTO is:
- To establish a close working relationship between parents and teachers.
- To advance opportunities for parents to become more involved in the Woodbrook school community and increase parent volunteerism.
- To provide assistance to teachers and other staff members.
- To raise funds for supplemental educational and fun experiences for our children.
To contact the Woodbrook PTO, please email woodbrookelementaryschoo
PTO Executive Board 2020-2021
President: Ming Yam
VP Parent/Teacher Activities: Andrea Chow
VP Student Activities: Monica Mahajan
VP PTO Clubs/Fundraising: Jocelyn Waga
VP Social Media and Communications: Dan Zaneski
VP Spirit Wear and Apparel: Vandana Bakshi
Recording/Corresponding Secretary : Cheri Spaventa
Treasurer: Ming Yam/Andrea Chow
Principal : Nicole Cirillo
Please sign up to be a Class Parent by
Friday, October 16.
Click for the FLYER
All Class Parents and Class trip Chaperones MUST be PTO members.
All PTO membership payments and registration to be class parents can be made online at our new Woodbrook PTO website: https://mobilearq.com/schooldirectory/
Please see “Woodbrook PTO Website Instructions” document on how to register
as a CP/HCP.
There will be a Virtual Class Parents Meeting on Wednesday, October 21st at 7:00pm.
* As long as classes are remote or hybrid, class parties will be VIRTUAL. The PTO will provide lots of help in formulating virtual party plans for Halloween.
Any Questions? Email the Woodbrook PTO at Woodbrookelementaryschoolpta@gmail.com